Our international group of Mentoring Professionals, Workshop Facilitators and Professionally Accredited Finance Brokers, established the business, now known as Australian Mentoring and Finance Centre (AMFC), was established in 2000 to provide 'hands-on' mentoring services to business operators who consistently didn't have the resources or support from other professional services.
Our professional group has a long history of Business Management in the Corporate and Small Business Sectors, both nationally within Australia and internationally, and provide a full range of services.
We cater for two specific groups of business operators and these are;
1. Small to Larger Small Businesses (Mentoring, Business Workshops, Finance) -these are typically 'mums & dads' businesses where they are predominantly owned and operated by the same people, less than 75 staff and less than $5mill turnover.
2. Larger Small to Medium Businesses (Business Systems, Business Workshops, Finance) -these are typically businesses that are predominantly owned and operated locally, less than 200 staff and less than $10mill turnover.
To support our clients, we offer the following services;
We provide professional and personal mentoring in business acumen and all areas of profitability. This service includes mentoring within existing and new start-up businesses.
A full range of services is provided including;
- One-on-One Mentoring Sessions designed to ensure that you achieve the level of success that you desire. All completed in your office or home at a time that suits you.
- Strategic Business Plans: Comprehensive and attainable strategic business plans that will enhance your bottom line profitability-includes a risk assessment.
- Business Diagnostic Reports for Growth Planning that identifies every area within your business that requires attention for planned and substantial growth.
- Marketing Plans: Workable marketing plans designed for your specific industry and product range to ensure your business is continually competitive in a changing environment.
- Human Resource Management: Practical 'hands-on' advice and 'workplace practice' strategies to ensure ongoing compliance with the appropriate Government legislation and the high need to ensure your staff development continues to provide the best return on your investment.
- Financial Analysis Planning to ensure that you are profitable and not just working harder for the same level of income.
- Due Diligence Reports: Need help in buying or selling a business? We specialise in providing a comprehensive report on all areas of businesses that are for sale.
Business Systems Design, Implementation and Training:
We provide professional consultants who work with you to design specific internal systems for your business that ensure your success and time management. The range of systems is unlimited and includes;
- Marketing System
- Human Resource System
- Financial Analysis System
Professional Business Workshops:
We provide professional and personal workshops to assist business operators in achieving success in understanding the principles of business-its not enough to be in an industry, you MUST have a business model to ensure long term success.
Our One (1) Day Workshops cover the areas of;
- Vision -understand the real reason you get out of bed in the morning and what your business should be doing to ensure you live your dream.
- Business Planning -how to write a business plan that works for an existing business wanting to grow or a new start-up business.
- Marketing -how to succeed at marketing your business-it really is easy.
- Human Resource Management -the largest investment you make in your business-make sure you get the most from them.
- Financial Analysis -how to understand what your business is doing financially and how to plan for the future.
- Women In Business -designed to assist women who want to understand more about business principles
We continually search for professionals within this industry to create a strategic relationship with and ensure that our clients receive only the BEST service.